Campaign Manager Games
Vienna, Austria | Skrill
Job Description:64 people have viewed this job
Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in nearly 50 countries around the world.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for global B2C marketing campaigns and promotions, as well as implementing, managing, monitoring and reporting of these campaigns
- First of point of contact for campaigns with media partners, agencies, internal stakeholders etc.
- Continuous analysis, reporting and optimization of implemented activities
- Budget allocation for campaigns and channels in coordination with Head of B2C
- MA degree in Marketing or equivalent education
- Min. 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with planning and delivering digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of DMP is a plus
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills and conceptional thinking
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office
- Advanced skills in reporting and data analysis
- Fluent in English and German (written and oral)
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality
- Self-motivation and self-reliance
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 45.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
- We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Already a member? Sign In