Capability Network CFO&EV Digital Finance Manager
Chicago, IL, USA | Accenture
Functions:Consulting - IT
Job Description:68 people have viewed this job
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
The Management Consulting Manager designs and implements business changes that drive industry-specific, function and digital operating model transformation, focusing on task relating to people and process.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
Identifies with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum of 5 years of combined finance and strategic consulting experience.
- Significant engagement management as well as business, practice, and people development
- Implementing finance, accounting, planning, forecasting, reporting solutions
- Solid understanding of the Finance function, operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices
- Minimum 5 years of working knowledge and expertise in analytics, forecasting, and Finance technologies (process, planning analytics, core Financial)
- Bachelor's Degree
- ERP technology understanding (SAP / Oracle / Workday)
- Experience with other Finance technologies such as Anaplan, Cognos, Hyperion, OBIEE, Tableau, Fusion, etc.
- Advanced Degree is desirable
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills