McLean, VA, USA | BAE Systems
Job Description:66 people have viewed this job
The Intelligence & Security Sector (I&S) is seeking a Capture Director / Manager. This position can be located in Washington DC metro, to include Maryland, and will report directly to the Senior Capture Director / Manager for the business unit. The candidate will be responsible for winning and executing a strategy that cuts across the businesses. Candidate must have a strong understanding of the IC market and will need to bring, develop and maintain relevant business relationships within the IC IT marketspace.
The ideal candidate will be able to assess current capabilities and win utilizing a matrix organization of support.
The candidate will:
- Mature and execute a new business pipeline proportionate to growth goals of the organization.
- Lead and organize a team to win new business
- Develop and brief opportunity win strategy at an executive level
- Lead and conduct color team reviews
- Lead pricing strategy and basis of estimates
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships to identify customer objectives, priorities, and requirements and to position BAE Systems as an innovative industry leader.
- Develop and maintain strong industry relations with large and small businesses with significant IC presence.
- Lead capture on opportunities targeted above $100M.
This position is headquartered out of McLean, VA, but may require occasional travel to Columbia, MD.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree and 12 years related business development services experience.
- Recent and relevant experience winning IC captures, with a focus on IT related markets.
- Ability to obtain/maintain the required security clearance, TS/SCI with a Favorable Polygraph
Already a member? Sign In