CareAR Business Development Specialist
Remote, NY, USA | Xerox Learning Services
Job Description:50 people have viewed this job
Description & Requirements
About CareAR, a Xerox Company
CareAR, A Xerox Company, is the Service Experience Management (SXM) leader. We make expertise accessible instantly for users through remote, live, visual augmented reality- and AI-driven interactions, instructions, and insights as part of a seamless digital workflow experience. CareAR sets the benchmark for the SXM category by bridging skill gaps, accelerating knowledge transfers, providing greater operational efficiencies, and enhancing customer outcomes and safety. Integrated with ServiceNow and combined with the content creation and storage capabilities of XMPie and DocuShare, CareAR’s SXM platform is a one-stop shop for transforming all parts of your service organization’s workflows.
Success of this role is primarily measured by# qualified opportunities created, and if/as/when agreed upon by management (e.g. low touch/no-touch deals) drive those leads to closure. Measured by Pipeline & Wins.
- Targeting, qualification of incoming leads from various sources (email campaigns, web, webinars, events, social) and setting up sales-ready appointments.
- Work with Marketing, Partner And Direct Sales to hand off specific opportunities for them to drive to close.
- Work with Inside Sales Management to help drive and strategize outbound campaigns.
- Ensuring that best practices are followed in using marketing automation tools & CRM in capturing lead progression for reporting & appropriate tagging as leads traverse thru the funnel.
- Ensuring that appropriate level of outbound calling/digital follow ups to cultivate qualified leads & turn them into Sales happens.
- Continuously monitor status of leads and opportunities to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained.
- Utilize CRM to track activities, update customer data and opportunities.
- Demo products to prospective customers and conduct discovery calls to identify customer needs and solutions.
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features.
- Participate in team meetings to share best practices and customer feedback.
- 1 or 2 years of experience specifically Business Development experience.
- Experience in selling enterprise-class solutions.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions, CRM platforms, or software platform solutions.
- Excellent communications skills.
- A demonstrable track record of success within tele sales, lead follow-up, cold calling or new business sales capacity.
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress short but complex sales cycles.
- Salesforce Experience a plus.
- Presentation skills via web-based tools will be a distinct advantage. Excellent listening, verbal and written skills.
- Excellent relationship-building skills. Ability to build meaningful business relationships with Enterprise customers, prospects and internal colleagues.
- Persistent and dependable, especially with deliverables and deadlines. Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Sales pipeline building and reporting experience required.
- Self-motivated, highly organized working style.
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales goals and expectations.
- Hunter mentality with desire to find own leads.
- Experience with Leadership team reporting.
- Strong negotiating skills and closing techniques.
- Ability to execute, meet deadlines.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Already a member? Sign In