CareAR Communications Manager
Remote, CA, USA | Xerox Learning Services
Functions:PR & Communications
Job Description:50 people have viewed this job
Description & Requirements
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
As a communications manager focused on aligning internal and external communications, you will be responsible for the definition, execution and enhancement of communication tactics and channels to enable streamlined communications across the business.Your duties include managing external communication channels like social media platforms, company website content, editorial and communications calendars, writing copy for company newsletters and memos and ensuring brand and messaging consistency when publishing content and marketing materials.
In this role you will:
- Write memos, social media content and create communications packs to support releases, announcements, and campaigns
- Collaborate with other teams to consolidate the voice of our brand
- Create messaging style guides and brand voice outlines for all internal and external communications tactics
- Consult with cross-functional teams to develop effective communication processes, standards, and guidelines
- Create, manage, and consolidate cross-functional content, communications, announcements, Analyst relations and editorial calendars
- Develop communications materials to support campaigns and programs
- Perform communications research and monitor the progress of various communications strategies
- Provide daily SMM reports & monthly communications report with actionable insights and enhancements
- Ensure best-in-class communication cadence and formats internally and externally to reach the team’s goals and objectives.
- Support the team's marketing efforts, where needed.
- Supporting internal and external event and activation planning and execution.
What You’ll Bring:
- A Great Attitude!
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field (Master's degree preferred)
- 5-7 years' Marcomm experience in B2B software preferred
- Exceptional communication abilities, including writing, speaking and active listening
- Professional understanding of communications
- Ability to effectively engage with team members of all levels and across departments
- Great project management skills, including time management, goal-setting, multitasking and prioritization
- Good data analysis, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong interest in customer experience, technology, and products
- Passionate about technology and storytelling, and you care about doing the right thing for our customers, our communities, and each other.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, rapidly evolving organization
Travel: 0% travel (conferences & meetings), post-Covid. Position will always remain Remote.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Already a member? Sign In