CareAR Customer Success Manager
Remote, NY, USA | Xerox Learning Services
Functions:Customer Experience & Support
Job Description:50 people have viewed this job
Description & Requirements
About CareAR, a Xerox Company
CareAR, A Xerox Company, is the Service Experience Management (SXM) leader. We make expertise accessible instantly for users through remote, live, visual augmented reality- and AI-driven interactions, instructions, and insights as part of a seamless digital workflow experience. CareAR sets the benchmark for the SXM category by bridging skill gaps, accelerating knowledge transfers, providing greater operational efficiencies, and enhancing customer outcomes and safety. Integrated with ServiceNow and combined with the content creation and storage capabilities of XMPie and DocuShare, CareAR’s SXM platform is a one-stop shop for transforming all parts of your service organization’s workflows.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You will lead the post-sales efforts as the trusted advisor who leads customers through the lifecycle journey for adoption and renewal.You will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the service and products, manage risks, and help them achieve their desired value.You will drive the use of the service and products within multiple facets of the customer’s business by understanding their evolving needs and help them align their programs with best practices and key success factors. You will drive adoption across your customer base and identify opportunities for growth, expansion, and renewal.
What you’ll do:
- Work with customers in a consultative way to help them be more successful with the service and products - learn how their business works, define success criteria, and guide customers through the lifecycle journey in an effort to help them to achieve their business goals
- Drive customer outcomes with deep understanding of customers’ success criteria, business drivers, and initiatives
- Own the new customer onboarding experience via continuous education, evangelizing features, and driving adoption. Deliver group training and 1-1 sessions as needed.
- Proactively work directly with medium to large enterprise business customers interacting with various levels of management ranging from Directors to C-level executives
- Work closely with teams from across the organization, helping to advocate on behalf of customers and bridge the gap between the customer and product teams. Influence product development strategy and participate in building out the product roadmap as the voice of the customer
- Build out operations processes for success metrics tracking, evaluate tools, and create workflows to support effective scaling as the team and customer base grow
- Own renewals. Proactively monitor and identify customer health risks and mitigate non-renewal churn risk
- Analyze and monitor customer data to draw insights with the goal of communicating those findings to customers in order to modify user behavior and increase user productivity
- Develop and conduct Quarterly Business Reviews to measure progress against goals and evaluate opportunities for improvement
- Manage customer satisfaction surveys and NPS scores to drive key improvements
- Drive expansion by identifying up-sell opportunities
- Identify process improvements to help drive repeatable and efficient customer engagement
Who You Are
- BS/BA Degree in business or a relevant discipline.
- 3-5 years in a customer facing role preferably at a SaaS company.
- Prior experience managing a portfolio of customers with total ARR between $1 and $5 Million.
- Passionate about servicing customers and relationship development.
- Excellent analytical/problem solving ability to unblock customers from business and technical issues.
- Skilled at analyzing customer usage data and providing recommendations based off data insights.
- Technical knowledge and experience in a real time communication technology is a plus.
- Customer Success, Account Management, Sales, or Customer service experience desired.
- Superior presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Familiarity with Customer Success software applications and methodology.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional collaborative team environment.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Already a member? Sign In