CareAR Senior Product Marketing Manager - DocuShare
Remote, NY, USA | Xerox Learning Services
Job Description:52 people have viewed this job
Description & Requirements
About Xerox Holdings Corporation
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
The Senior Product Marketing Manager (PMM) for DocuShare will focus on the DocuShare product family. DocuShare® is a mobile, intuitive and cloud-enabled enterprise content management (ECM) platform that can be deployed on-site for greater IT control or via a secure private cloud for enhanced mobility. It provides any organization with the robust tools to automate processes and support digital transformation. The PMM for DocuShare will also work with members of the marketing team to align on the goals and maintain consistency in branding and messaging for the product line and the company. The PMM may rely on the resources provided by the marketing team and other departments to achieve the team’s goals. The PMM may also be called upon to assist in other marketing initiatives.
What You’ll Do:
- Market Positioning – develop product positioning and messaging that is clear, defensible and differentiates the product in the market.
- Market Intelligence – be the expert on the buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on the competition and how to beat them.
- Product Launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Collateral Development – Create compelling content to enable our sellers and clearly articulate our messaging to our customers, prospects and partners
- Demand Generation – develop the buyer’s journey, define the offer, and determine the GTM strategy.
- Sales Enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Customer retention – execute compelling events & user groups to reassure existing customers of the future of the platform.
- Manage infrastructure including webpages, development of registration pages, community engagement, publication of team newsletters, etc.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to act, particularly on social media.
- Support ongoing content generation projects, by providing feedback on drafted content and by tracking projects’ progress.
- Manage marketing campaigns including awareness, lead generation, educational goals, training and more.
- Proactively incorporate stakeholder feedback into the campaigns that you manage.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on that information.
- Manage CRM, marketing automation, procurement processes, and other related systems and activities.
- Campaign Reports – Create and synthesize campaign reports to provide actionable insights for campaign enhancements
What You’ll Bring:
- A Great Attitude!
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field (Master's degree preferred)
- 5-7 years' product or general marketing experience in B2B software
- Enterprise Software experience highly preferred
- Experience in install-base marketing (plus but not required)
- Proven history of creating effective marketing programs
- Ability to manage time-sensitive projects
- Strong interest in customer experience, technology and products
- Passionate about technology and storytelling, and you care about doing the right thing for our customers, our communities, and each other.
- Skilled in creative concept development, launch execution and sales enablement
- Strong writing and presentation building experience required
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills – able to manage multiple smaller simultaneous projects while staying focused on big picture strategies
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, rapidly evolving organization
- Strategic, energetic, proactive thinker and doer who brings new ideas and best practices forward
Travel: <10% travel (conferences & meetings), post-Covid. Position will always remain Remote.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Already a member? Sign In