CDS Workday Financials Lead Consultant / Architect
Virtual, FL, USA | Alight Solutions
Job Description:86 people have viewed this job
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families!Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
As a CDS Workday Financials Lead, a typical day to include the following:
- Learn and understand clients’ business requirements and partner to design, build, configure and test the Financial Management system.
- Actively participate in all stages of the Workday project lifecycle: 1) understand client business requirements, 2) configure the Workday solution to meet client requirements, 2) demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, 3) direct the client in testing approach forthe Workday solution.
- Work with the client to complete configuration discovery documents.
- Work with Workday Delivery Assurance team members to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints.
- Assist the integrations team in helping to configure and test integrations between 3rd party systems and Workday.
- Become an expert in the Workday product suite, specializing and deepening his/her skill set within the Financial Management application.
- Develop working relationships with other members of project team and management as well as external clients.
- Share knowledge and information through regular communications and facilitation.
- Effectively and actively engaged on multiple, parallel projects.
- Understand Alight Solutions Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements.
- Manage and mentor new consultants.
- Complete all required Knowledge Bytes to maintain certification.
- Participate in update training, Workday Wednesday’s and other events that help share one’s product skills with other consultants.
- Provide the Project Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Complete the work assigned to you by the Project Manager within the budgeted time allocated.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 5 years previous experience implementing an ERP system concentrating in a financials domain solution and has deep HR and Financial experience with a demonstrated aptitude for systems implementation.
- 3 plus years in leading consultants.
- Knowledge and experience with translating business requirements into system requirements.
- Previous consulting experience as an external consultant with a consulting/software company.
- Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Ultimate Software, ADP, Ceridian or similar Financials systems.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Workday FDM certification highly preferred.
- Successful completion of the Workday Financials Management Course or currently Workday Financials Management Certified is a requirement of the role.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Math, Computer Science or Finance or relevant field of study.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Alrdeady a member? Sign In