CDS Workday Senior Manager - Integrations
Atlanta, GA, USA | Alight Solutions
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:76 people have viewed this job
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
As a CDS Workday Integrations Consultant, a typical day to include the following:
Integrations Consultant must possess experience with system implementations and knowledge of Workday technology with concentration in a specific domain. Will generally be assigned to multiple simultaneous projects.
Collaborates with the Integrations Delivery Manager / Project Manager, the Integrations Consultant ensures that all integration solutions are designed and built to client specifications. The Integration Consultant also ensures all integrations assigned are delivered on time to meet project deliverables.
- Assigned full or part time to participate in project lifecycle
- Provide high touch support for our clients
- Participate on project plan in collaboration with IDM/Project Manager
- Responsible for contributing to project specific deliverables
- Lead Discovery session with client for each domain specific integration
- Deliver requirements and design documents to developers
- Delivers knowledge transfer of requirements and design to customer’s for Shared Development
- Facilitate customer’s Shared Development training sessions
- Review Requirements and design documents with Integration Consultants and customer to inform team of any client driven deviations
- Execute any development standard and configuration change tracking processes
- Perform peer review of requirements and design documents
- Perform design and build review for high complexity integrations
- Coordinate migration validation with domain team members
- Review and assign defects for resolution during testing phase
- Ensure client satisfaction until the project is complete
- Ensure Knowledge Transfer Sessions occur
- Project escalation point of contact for assigned domain
- Provide overall support and quality assurance of every phase of the project
- Help identify process improvements and changes to our methodology based on project experiences
Individuals in this role may be expected to either:
- Guide a project team as well as to take on a role within any project in which they may serve as an active participant OR
- Become the lead Subject Matter Expert within the Integration area of Workday.
- Provide guidance to resolve client needs
Knowledge and Expertise of:
- Workday Integrations and Studio certification preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of integrations experience required including scope and requirements definition, problem solving and process improvements in current Internet-based technology environment.
- 3 to 5 years of experience implementing Workday, Peoplesoft, Oracle or similar ERP applications.
- Experience leading and participating in technical and cross-functional projects.
- Previous consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software organization.
- Experience in integrating data from multiple systems.
- Prioritizes and multi-tasks; responding with a sense of urgency to immediate needs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Successful completion of select Workday Certification(s) or currently Workday Certified is a requirement of the role.
Bachelor’s Degree in technical, business or financial discipline or relevant field of study.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Alrdeady a member? Sign In