Abilene, TX, USA | Encompass Health
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Take responsibility for all day-to-day operations of the hospital.
• Be accountable for planning, organizing and directing hospital operations to ensure that quality care is provided, and that the financial integrity of the institution is well maintained.
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, as well as policies and procedures set forth by the governing board, medical staff and The Joint Commission.
• Create an environment and culture that enable the hospital to fulfill its mission by meeting or exceeding its goals.
• Convey the hospital mission to all staff.
• Hold staff accountable for performance/performance improvement, and motivate, recognize and reward positive results.
• Take personal responsibility for the operation, measurement, assessment and improvement of the hospital’s performance.
• This opportunity requires a bachelor’s degree with equivalent experience of a master’s, encompassing hospital operations; budget development; analysis and oversight; marketing, including volume growth/program development; FTE management; expense control; policy/procedure development and implementation; and process development for regulatory compliance.
• Master’s degree in business administration, healthcare administration or related healthcare field preferred.
• Five or more years of experience in healthcare management essential.
• Two or more years of experience in a senior management position required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Already a member? Sign In