CFO - Chief Financial Officer
New Orleans, LA, USA | Robert Half International
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Job Description:64 people have viewed this job
Robert Half Management Resources is looking for a Chief Financial Officer with our well-established client in the New Orleans area for an interim engagement! Management Resources is recruiting for a CFO to help lead this accounting team as the company experiences long term growth locally and throughout the region. This is a tight-knit group of hard working professionals who enjoy their jobs and have a solid team. To be considered for an interview, candidates must have the following:
Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Bachelors degree in accounting/finance is required. MBA and/or CPA is preferred
• 15+ years of progressive accounting experience and at least 8 years at a management level
• Ability to handle all accounting and tax oversight with a high degree of customer service and communications with internal and external customers
• Providing strategic management of the accounting and finance functions
• Directing accounting policies, procedures and internal controls
• Recommending improvements to ensure the integrity of a company’s financial information
• Managing or overseeing the relationship with independent auditors
• Collaborating with chief information officers on technology decisions
• Overseeing financial systems implementations and upgrades
• Managing relationships with investors and investment institutions
• Identifying and managing business risks and insurance requirements
• Merger and Acquisition experience preferred
• Large system experience preferred (Abila MIP)
For more information on this unique career position offered exclusively through Robert Half Management Resources, please send your resume to Chase Forestier.
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's premier provider of senior-level accounting and finance professionals on a project and interim basis. Highly experienced finance and accounting project professionals work for Robert Half Management Resources because of our rewarding engagements and competitive pay.
Account Reconciliation, Audit, Financial Statement Preparation, Fund Accounting - Non-Profit, Monthly Financial Close, Budgeting - Forecasting, Financial Planning, Abila MIP, Microsoft Excel
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Already a member? Sign In