CFO Private Equity
York, PA, USA | Robert Half International
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Functions:Financial Services Professional
Job Description:80 people have viewed this job
Private equity company is purchasing a York based manufacturing company and is looking to put a CFO in place. This CFO will be someone experienced in a private equity manufacturing environment. CFO must be someone that is a strategic thinker that can partner with the CEO and private equity firm to guide the business.
Primary duties include:
- Execute the financial strategy of the company
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
- Provide advice on how to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained
- Support the CEO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans
- Maintain speed and accuracy of billings and client payments-
- Coordinate and produce all tax documentation as required
If interested in this or similar positions, please send a Word version of your resume to email@example.com.
Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance along with 7 plus years experience in a private equity environment. Strong understanding of manufacturing and cost accounting is a must. Experience with consolidations and lean manufacturing also a must.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
Already a member? Sign In