Madison , WI, USA | Robert Half International
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Job Description:58 people have viewed this job
Our client, a well-established long-standing non-profit in the Madison area is seeking a CFO to manage all financial aspects of the organization. Reporting directly to the Executive Director the CFO responsibilities include:
• Actively manage the day to day accounting and financial operations of the agency.
• Develop budgets and forecast future budgetary needs for the agency as a whole, individual programs and new/proposed/expanded services, including the preparation of budget revisions as needed.
• Prepare, analyze and present monthly financial reports for the agency, its programs, and activities.
• Report on financial results and issues to the CEO and Board of Directors.
• Oversee and review the preparation of all program financial reporting required for funding sources.
• Manage billing, meeting multiple deadlines
• Oversee Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payables functions.
• Manage expense reporting and allocation of Indirect Costs across multiple fiscal years.
• Oversee the agency’s banking activities and actively manage cash flow to ensure it meets agency needs.
• Manage accounting control systems and internal audits ensuring the accurate and timely production of accounting information and financial reports.
• Monitor changes in legal, regulatory and administrative environments and implement changes in procedures needed to maintain compliance while maximizing operational and financial results.
• Manage the agency’s liability insurance program, including ongoing risk analysis.
• Review efficiency/effectiveness of employee benefit programs, seeking approaches to lower costs where possible and consistent with required quality levels.
• Serve as the primary liaison with the 401-K plan administrator.
• Serve as the agency’s primary liaison with its independent Auditor to ensure the annual audit is completed smoothly and in a timely manner.
Ideal candidates will have over 10 years of Accounting and Finance experience ideally within a non-profit organization dealing with grant management up to the federal level. A competitive compensation package along with good benefits is offered. If you feel you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered please email your resume in confidence to Dane Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federal Grant, Grant Accounting, Grant Management, Annual Financial Reporting, Financial Reporting, Billing
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Already a member? Sign In