Reno, NV, USA | Robert Half International
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Job Description:132 people have viewed this job
Katie Weigel (email@example.com) with Robert Half Finance and Accounting is recruiting to fill a CFO for a small, Reno based manufacturing company that his privately held and funded. The individual in this role will:
• Complete annual operating budget and three-year projections; project financial performance for short-term and long-term forecasts; track and report budget to actual performance and reasons for variances; forecast earnings to determine quarterly and end of the year distributions
• Oversee and review preparation of monthly financial statements
• Proactively perform ad hoc analysis to support the board and senior leadership
• Maintain relationships with vendors, investors and other third parties
• Lead our existing Accounting and FP&A team, while building our Finance function to ensure we're developing a scalable approach to long-term planning, strategic corporate finance, financial operations, expansion and more;
• Guide the strategy for how we plan for the future and collaborate as a leadership team on developing and executing those plans—your best-in-class strategic thinking and ability to bring people together will be a driving force in how we successfully scale our business;
• Implement processes, frameworks and systems that allow us to capture and utilize timely and accurate data across the business to make better decisions;
• Partner with all members of the senior management team and other company leadership on developing our forward-looking company strategy and building a culture of cohesion, accountability, and fun;
• Develop and communicate business progress, reports and metrics with board of directors and other key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have at least 15 years of finance experience, including 10+ years at the senior leadership level, ideally in a small company. Experience in a manufacturing environment is key. A BS Degree in Accounting/Finance or similar and an MBA, CPA or other is required. Most importantly the position requires someone who thrives in a rapidly evolving entrepreneurial environment where they will wear hats in finance, accounting and operations. The business needs a strong leader who enjoys being hands on and will execute and provide guidance in many functions.The company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including equity.
Strategic Planning, Financial Statement Preparation, Budgeting - Forecasting, Analyze Business Requirements
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
Already a member? Sign In