Change Manager, COO
Zurich, Switzerland | UBS
Functions:Financial Services Professional
Operations / Production
Job Description:108 people have viewed this job
Do you have a passion for organizational development issues? Does it appeal to you to master the daily challenges in an exciting and dynamic environment?
Then you are the right person for us! We are looking for you as change manager for the following tasks:
• Preparation of strategic and project-related topics with a focus on change management (employee development, training and events, diversity, line manager toolkit)
• Development of concepts, provision of presentations and communication on the respective strategic focus Topics
• Content and organizational preparation and follow-up of events and workshops
• Active participation in project teams, which are composed of various functions of the bank
Your career comeback
We are open to applications from professional returns. Learn more about our program at ubs.com/careercomeback .
COO Business Management supports the division Chief Operating Officer Personnel & Corporate Banking and Region Switzerland in day-to-day business. The broad range of tasks in the COO area ranges from strategy development through product and channel innovation to the management of operational risks and cost management.
Your skills and experience
• (specialized) university degree, preferably in the field of finance or economics
• broad banking expertise, many years of experience in an internal bank staff department (especially business development and business management)
• excellent communication skills, especially in dealing with members of senior management
• excellent computer skills (especially MS PowerPoint / MS Excel) and willingness to familiarize yourself with new applications and processes
• very good organizational and conceptual skills as well as a quick understanding
• stylish German and English (French and / or Italian advantageous)
Alrdeady a member? Sign In