Webster, NY, USA | Xerox Learning Services
Job Description:50 people have viewed this job
Description & Requirements
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity that will provide you growth opportunities, a shorter work week and full benefits?
Xerox is seeking both entry level, recent graduates and experienced personnel that consider themselves highly motivated, technically savvy, and capable of performing manufacturing duties. You will be working in a state of the art, highly automated facility at our manufacturing headquarters in Webster, NY!
What's In It For You?
- Earning potential exceeds $46,000 annually (earning potential includes built in over-time and Shift-Differentials based on 12-hour rotational shift)
- Potential earnings growth to $60K possible with in-role promotions to higher tiers
- 12-hour rotating shifts, 3 day and 4-day workweeks
- Full Xerox union benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Paid vacation
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Operate chemical process equipment
- Control room and hands on process monitoring
- Material handling equipment operation
- Conduct basic analytical and lab characterization procedures
- Changeovers of process equipment
- Statistical Process Control reporting.
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Science or Applied Science field, or bachelor's degree
- Satisfactory Aptitude test performance, demonstrating measurement, safety, and basic chemistry knowledge
- Demonstrated strong teamwork and communication skills
- Manufacturing or lab experience with chemical materials or chemical processing is a plus
About Xerox Holdings Corporation
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Already a member? Sign In