Chief Architect, Enterprise Cybersecurity
Chantilly, VA, USA | Mantech
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:87 people have viewed this job
Architect and design cybersecurity for an Intelligence Community customer.
• Design solutions for managed Cybersecurity services.
• Lead strategic conversations with multiple project stakeholders to clarify scope and direction on multiple simultaneous implementation efforts.
• Assess existing agency architecture and current solution capabilities, define and design system specifications, and input/output processes and working parameters for solution compatibilities.
• Provide thought leadership and strategic guidance on overall solution direction, present at project briefings, and facilitate large group technical discussions.
• Provide expert level consultation and technical services on all aspects of cybersecurity.
• Create project-deliverable documents in support of the Software/System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and System Engineering Life Cycle (SELC).
• Evaluate security products already in use and those proposed for use, including an analysis of the individual product, its integration into the overall architecture, its interaction with other products, and its interaction with known products external to which will interface with.
• Minimum Education: or relevant in related field.
• Minimum/General : 10-12 of cybersecurity services . shall be in a related security technology or discipline such as Identity and Access Management, Cross Domain Solution, Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Engineering, IT Security Audit, and Information Assurance.
• 2 of the 8-10 ’ shall be in a lead security design or technical task/program leadership position.
• Must possess network security architecture expertise.
• Functional expertise in two or more cybersecurity technologies such as privileged access management, identity governance, PKI or HSPD-12, intrusion detection/prevention, SIEM, endpoint security, GRC.
• Must possess implementing large-scale cybersecurity solutions and engaging with multiple stakeholders.
• Must possess managing the implementation of systems through a Systems Engineering Life Cycle (SELC/SDLC).
Demonstrated technical :
• Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems
• Working knowledge of current COTS Cybersecurity technologies
• Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
• Thorough understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary. Candidates must possess strong client interfacing and interpersonal skills.
• Proven problem management skills with the ability to think critically. Must be able to leverage technology and apply critical thinking to gather, aggregate, and analyze data, and present results to senior clients.
• Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
• Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
• Demonstrate leadership and foster collaborative team approach – interacts well with front line and senior management providing consultation and expert advice on information security related topics.
• Strong presentation and consulting skills.
• Technical writing (required)
Desired required certifications include:
• Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are highly preferred. It is highly desirable that candidates possess strong interpersonal skills
• Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ a CI polygraph.