Chief Digital Officer
Escondido, CA, USA | KORE1
IT / Information Technology
Job Description:72 people have viewed this job
· Establishes credibility throughout the organization and with the Management Team as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
· Experience launching/managing online digital advertising.
· Provides leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of the company are put into practice.
· Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
· Spearheads the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
· Developing a digital strategy mission statement – CDO will be responsible for end-to-end strategy, design and implementation of the company's digital road-map.
· Creating the bridge between data and the business operations - the CDO focus is the relationship between the data and the customer.
· Maintaining links with experts.
· Maintaining a balance between business and technology.
· Connecting digital investments to enterprise KPIs in order to achieve positive digital transformation.
· Understand KPI’s associated with sales
· Oversees and monitors external marketing. Identifies marketing venues for growth and strategic direction to capture leads.
· Collaborates with the Management Team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the company.
· Motivates and leads a high-performance management team; attracts, recruits and retains required members of the executive team not currently in place; provides mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
· Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
· Represents the company with clients, investors and business partners.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Works with the Executive Management team to define the corporate e-commerce strategy.
Change future division strategies in-season where needed and provide appropriate and timely direction to the cross functional team in order to react quickly to customer and business trends.
Analyzes and assesses the effectiveness of all existing operations and current needs based on new technology and market competition.
Works with the Business Units to improve, develop and advocate new promotional opportunities for our products and services.
Develops business plan and annual budget for e-commerce function.
Supervises development efforts including content design and update.
Identify and communicate opportunities and liabilities to the e-commerce team to provide a positive impact on sales, margin and turns.
Acts as a liaison between departments and outside vendors for development and maintenance of the web site(s).
Oversees the day-to-day e-commerce operations, maintenance, and performance measurement of the company web site (internet and intranet).
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with our policies including planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance under internal vendor dashboards; rewarding and disciplining employees; and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Develop and gain approval for department seasonal strategies and prioritize tasks to support division strategies and meet financial targets.
Bachelor's or Master's degree
7+ years of progressive, authentic leadership experience in roles in integrated marketing with a focus in eCommerce
Proven ability to partner cross functionally, with an understanding of customer experience, data, growth marketing, and product
Ideally (but not required), should have programming or API development experience to best manage employees in these roles
Experience in small and large-scale projects in eCommerce, digital media, in-store, and advertising
Strong conceptual and strategic thinker – able to communicate effectively and influence others
You are proactive and entrepreneurial, behaving with integrity and transparency
Demonstrated experience in leading creative projects from ideation to delivery and launch
Experience leading teams, demonstrating the ability to lead and deliver on various projects, perform well under pressure, and excel in providing reliable and clear communications
Clear, concise, and transparent communication style
A clear strategy for design-centered processes and proven methodologies for identifying and solving problems in the creative workflow
Strong brand portfolio full of a wide range of visual styles through various channels.
Dedicated and strong attention to detail and a passion for storytelling
Already a member? Sign In