Chief Executive Officer, Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit
Chicago , IL, USA | Select Medical
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:68 people have viewed this job
The CEO provides leadership and management ensuring superior quality care, employee engagement and customer service while maximizing profitability. These responsibilities are performed in a manner consistent with our organizational values and principles. This is an excellent opportunity to provide hands-on operations management with a focus on business development, physician relations, quality services and fiscal responsibility.
The CEO participates as a member of Senior Management for supporting the current operations of the rehabilitation unit, reviewing performance against both short and long term goals and established budgets. Assures delivery of services in accordance with standards, as well as the standards of applicable federal and state regulatory agencies.
This role is responsible for ensuring a collaborative management approach and coordination of interdisciplinary, inter-facility state-of-the-art programs and cost effective operations to meet patient care needs within a best practice model.
- Identifies areas of development for further education and training needs, and coordinates available resources to provide such education and training for both the immediate and future needs of operations.
- Assesses strength of leadership for the provision of inpatient rehabilitation services and works with Select Medical and our partner to insure that appropriate leadership is in position for both the short and long term.
- Works with Select Medical and our partner in the development and preparation of short-term and long-term plans and budgets based upon the goals and growth objectives of the two organizations. Assesses existing programs and proposes and develops new programs as needed to enhance care or profitability.
- Works with Director of Business Development to develop and implement a business development plan that includes widespread development of relationships with both our partner and surrounding community, that promotes growth of both current and future rehabilitation services.
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, business or related discipline required.
- Minimum of five years experience in the healthcare industry, with at least three to five years in an executive management/administration position with proven outcomes required.
- Clinical exposure or experience in a rehabilitation discipline preferred.
Already a member? Sign In