Chief Executive Officer
New York, NY, USA | Redesign Health
Industry:Wellness / Fitness / Spa
Job Description:68 people have viewed this job
Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
About The Job
As CEO of Vetco, you will build and launch a digitally native platform reimagining the vet care experience. VetCo will focus on delivering concierge primary care through a hybrid in-person clinic and virtual experience. Pet parents will have access to quality veterinarians wherever and whenever care is needed. VetCo will be merging the best of human healthcare with a seamless consumer experience to offer customized, quality care that our furry companions deserve.
What you’ll do:
• Set the vision for the company and define the overall strategy from launch to scale.
• Structure a thoughtful organizational hiring plan and recruit, retain & develop world-class talent against that plan.
• Drive strategy and decision-making across all functional areas, including product, marketing & content, operations, and finance.
• Determine the highest order KPIs and build the plan and team to measure, monitor and improve them.
• Lead all fundraising activities to support growth objectives in partnership with RH
• Be a member of the founding team, owning the creation and management of the product organization and StealthCo’s product roadmap
• Lead go-to-market strategy and scale business across multiple markets
• Drive operations, including full P&L and cash flow management
• Regularly partner and communicate with your Venture Chair, Redesign Health and relevant investors or Board of Directors
• Build out the product and technical vision, the execution framework and the team in close collaboration with the key product and engineering leaders hired
• Create and sustain a great company culture with articulated values that provides inspired leadership and enables a great working relationship to the team across all levels.
• Define the strategic direction of patient experience and overseeing its successful execution.
What you’ll need:
- 15+ years of executive-level experience in a high-growth organization - you understand how to evaluate & prioritize both user needs to develop a sticky, delightful product and how to deploy content strategy to achieve business goals.
- Experience driving a geographic expansion of an aspirational four-walled or real estate business.
-Experience building Digital product with ruthless ability to prioritize & execute
- Proven track record of building successful, high-growth businesses from the ground up.
- Action Orientation. Readily takes action on challenges, without unnecessary planning. Identifies and seizes new opportunities. Displays a can-do attitude in good and bad times. Steps up to handle tough issues. Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Resiliency. Is confident under pressure. Handles and manages crisis effectively. Maintains a positive attitude despite adversity. Bounces back from setbacks. Grows from hardships and negative experiences. Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Drives Vision and Purpose. Talks about future possibilities in a positive way. Creates milestones and symbols to rally support behind the vision. Articulates the vision in a way everyone can relate to. Creates organization-wide energy and optimism for the future. Shows personal commitment to the vision. Painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others into action.
- Drives Results. Has a strong bottom-line orientation. Persists in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. Has a track record of exceeding goals successfully. Pushes self and helps others achieve results. Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Financial Acumen. Understands the meaning and implications of key financial indicators. Uses financial analysis and tools to generate, evaluate, and act on strategic options and opportunities
Already a member? Sign In