Chief Executive Officer
New York, NY, USA | Redesign Health
Industry:Wellness / Fitness / Spa
Job Description:67 people have viewed this job
Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
About The Job
Patients deserve the best care possible from their healthcare provider. With today’s rapid pace of innovation, however, prescribers can become overwhelmed with patient volume and treatment decisions, preventing them from making the most informed decision for each patient.
MD Maven is a platform that facilitates compliant scientific exchange in order to make peer insight accessible and actionable. We give healthcare providers the tools to make better-informed treatment decisions for their patients by making it easier to navigate complex treatment decisions.
Starting with oncology with plans to later move into other healthcare disciplines, MD Maven will help healthcare providers connect with the right experts with more speed and better ease than with traditional methods.
What you’ll do:
• Set the vision for the company and define the overall strategy from launch to scale.
• Structure a thoughtful organizational hiring plan and recruit, retain & develop world-class talent against that plan.
• Drive strategy and decision-making across all functional areas, including product, marketing & content, operations, and finance.
• Determine the highest order KPIs and build the plan and team to measure, monitor, and improve them.
• Lead all fundraising activities to support growth objectives in partnership with RH.
• Create relationships and sell into pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
• Lead with credibility and respect for the deep clinical and scientific expertise of key opinion leaders (“KOLs” or “Mavens”).
• Maintain & promote an ethos of strict regulatory compliance across the organization, including transparency & honesty.
• Leverage client relationships to inform longer-term growth strategy, including product & customer expansion vision.
• Drive operations, including full P&L and cash flow management.
• Regularly partner and communicate with your RH Venture Chair, broader Redesign Health team, and relevant investors and/or Board of Directors.
• Build out the product and technical vision, the execution framework, and the team in close collaboration with the key product and engineering leaders hired.
• Create and sustain a great company culture with articulated values that provides inspired leadership and enables a great working relationship to the team across all levels.
What you’ll need:
- 15+ years of executive-level experience in a high-growth organization - you understand how to evaluate & prioritize both user needs to develop a sticky, delightful product and how to deploy content strategy to achieve business goals.
- Experience managing a P&L, business unit, or product lines.
- Proven track record of building successful, high-growth businesses from the ground up.
- Shows a strong understanding of the complex and interconnected roles academic clinicians play within their institutions and as key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- Action Orientation. Readily takes action on challenges, without unnecessary planning. Identifies and seizes new opportunities. Displays a can-do attitude in good and bad times. Steps up to handle tough issues. Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Resiliency. Is confident under pressure. Handles and manages crises effectively. Maintains a positive attitude despite adversity. Bounces back from setbacks. Grows from hardships and negative experiences. Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Drives Vision and Purpose. Talks about future possibilities in a positive way. Creates milestones and symbols to rally support behind the vision. Articulates the vision in a way everyone can relate to. Creates organization-wide energy and optimism for the future. Shows personal commitment to the vision. Painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others into action.
- Drives Results. Has a strong bottom-line orientation. Persists in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. Has a track record of exceeding goals successfully. Pushes self and helps others achieve results. Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
Financial Acumen. Understands the meaning and implications of key financial indicators. Uses financial analysis and tools to generate, evaluate, and act on strategic options and opportunities.
Already a member? Sign In