Chief Executive Officer
Sioux Falls, SD, USA | Leading Healthcare - Hospitals Company
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:58 people have viewed this job
The role of hospital chief executive officer (CEO) affords you the ability to pursue a unique kind of professional achievement. This is your opportunity to be the connection between organizational and operational excellence and the life-changing successes our patients achieve on a daily basis. Apply the vast knowledge, experience and skills you’ve acquired throughout your career to enhance the effectiveness of our teams and the services we proudly offer. Realize the positive, personal impact of leadership on a greater scale with national post-acute care leader Leading Healthcare - Hospitals Company.
What Makes Leading Healthcare - Hospitals Company Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Leading Healthcare - Hospitals Company means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Leading Healthcare - Hospitals Company offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Leading Healthcare - Hospitals Company, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
HOSPITAL CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO)
Leading Healthcare - Hospitals Company Rehabilitation Hospital of Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls, SD
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Take responsibility for all day-to-day operations of the hospital.
• Be accountable for planning, organizing and directing hospital operations to ensure that quality care is provided, and that the financial integrity of the institution is well maintained.
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, as well as policies and procedures set forth by the governing board, medical staff and The Joint Commission.
• Create an environment and culture that enable the hospital to fulfill its mission by meeting or exceeding its goals.
• Convey the hospital mission to all staff.
• Hold staff accountable for performance/performance improvement, and motivate, recognize and reward positive results.
• Take personal responsibility for the operation, measurement, assessment and improvement of the hospital’s performance.
• This opportunity requires a bachelor’s degree with equivalent experience of a master’s, encompassing hospital operations; budget development; analysis and oversight; marketing, including volume growth/program development; FTE management; expense control; policy/procedure development and implementation; and process development for regulatory compliance.
• Master’s degree in business administration, healthcare administration or related healthcare field preferred.
• Five or more years of experience in healthcare management essential.
• Two or more years of experience in a senior management position required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.