Chief Financial Officer CFO
Fontana, CA, USA | Vault
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:106 people have viewed this job
We are an ISO 2001: 2015 certified metal fabrication company in Inland Empire who partners with World Class customers to provide quality products for their high-profile projects. Our products are installed in facilities that are owned and operated by the largest / highest profile companies in the world. We employ over 150 dedicated team members who work in over 200k square feet of manufacturing and distribution space. Our operations are powered by state-of-the-art equipment that includes laser cutting, forming, welding, powder coating and packaging.
We are currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with experience in dealing with customer specified product manufacturing. In addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, the incumbent must possess an abundance of management and leadership experience. A CPA or MBA is preferred. The CFO will report directly to the President of this 150+ person company and will become a part of the Executive Management Team.
Working closely with the President and leadership team, the Chief Financial Officer will develop and implement a financial and operational strategy that includes measurable goals to drive profit improvement and enhanced systems and controls. This position is also responsible for the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
· Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the Company’s fiscal functions and performance including, but not limited to: cash flow; profitability; capital; credit and collection policies; and compliance with regulatory, tax, and contractual obligations.
· Effectively manage cash flow and expenses. Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism. Create cost controls and lead savings initiatives focused on the top areas of expense.
· Leverage knowledge of financial reports to identify opportunities to establish and achieve financial benchmarks.
· Provide timely and accurate analysis of financial reports, and financial trends
· Provide critical early warnings to management, backed by sound financial analysis.
· Evaluate strategic alliances, acquisitions, mergers, and investments.
· Oversee and approve the issuance of financial information, tax returns, and other government filings.
· Establish and maintain relationships with commercial banks and lending institutions; negotiate and procure capital and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position.
· Foster teamwork; encourage others to assume responsibility and develops subordinates.
· Keep Executive Board fully informed about work progress, problems, and provide adequate feedback.
· Skilled at effectively diagnosing problems, analyze causes, recommend, and implement solutions.
· Effectively manage conflict
· Impact of fluctuating raw materials, WIP and other inputs impacting COGS
· Cost accounting practices for a manufacturing environment
· Consistently demonstrate adaptability and flexibility without losing effective control.
· Display self-confidence when dealing with difficult situations and take corrective action.
· Experience in a financial leadership role in a manufacturing setting
· Previous experience working in a privately held company with progressively responsible financial leadership roles preferably in OEM or the telecommunications industry.
· Minimum of BA; CPA and/or MBA preferred
· Technologically savvy, advanced knowledge with accounting reporting software, Intuit QuickBooks preferred along with inventory management systems. Intermediate and above average for Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
· Keen analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills required
· Sound communication skills; verbal and written including experience effectively communicating key data to Executive Board or outside partners.
· Eager to be flexible and hands-on
· Strong Focus on Details
Already a member? Sign In