Chief Financial Officer
Kaysville, UT, USA | HealthTrust Purchasing Group
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Functions:Accounting / Control
Job Description:62 people have viewed this job
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Supply Chain Executive? At HCA Healthcare and HealthTrust, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
HealthTrust, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Chief Financial Officer of Supply Chain like you to be a part of our team.
The CFO role supports our Mountain Division and Far West Division Supply Chain operations.In this role you will manage and interpret financial and operational data to measure performance and identify opportunities for improvement.The positions reporting to the CFO will be the Director of Finance and any analysts each division may have.
What you will do in this role:
- Guarantee accurate and timely preparation, processing, distribution, and retention of all financial reports and records related to supply chain operations and expense management.
- Ensure timely completion of Supply Chain Post Close Review Guide.
- Manage and execute accounts payable consolidation efforts throughout the Division.
- Ensure consistent implementation of new accounts payable operating processes, standards, controls, and consolidation efforts across the division.
- Work closely with hospital controllers and accounting staff to ensure continuous communication and smooth processing of accounts payable
- Monitor key accounts payable and internal control operating statistics on a consistent basis.
- Ensure adequate system of internal accounting control exists with appropriate separation of duties.
- Monitor all CSC departments and facility supply chain departments adherence to payroll policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with supply chain management, division financial personnel, and facility personnel in the creation of capital and operating budgets.
- Prepare annual budget and analysis, review for accuracy, and submit to CEO and division leadership.
- Prepare cost analysis, review expenses, and reconcile P&L accounts to ensure proper reporting of operations.
- Monitor the AP, Information Systems and Internal Control departments' performance measures and ensure performance meets or exceeds standards.
- Ensure that overall systems are being optimized to ensure a high level of productivity is being achieved, while maintaining accuracy in the results.
- Select, train, motivate, and evaluate personnel to ensure quality of service and technical expertise.
- Interact with division financial resources to collect supply chain financial and performance data and ensure accuracy of data reported by facilities.
- Interpret and report trends in performance measurement data and recommend analytical or operational changes to maximize the supply chain organization financial and operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Collaborate with the HCA Information Technology and Supply Chain Organization to define data collection, data storage, and analysis systems solutions.
- Provide the CEO and Group executives with financial reports according to corporate policy.
- Provide assistance to all management staff related to the performance of financial management matters.
- Track progress against budgets by groups and teams on a periodic basis and report to CEO, Group, Division, and Hospital executives and other area leaders.
- Work with group and team leadership to build revenue and cost models.
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required
- Minimum 5 years Accounting experience
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
- Experience in hospital finance operations preferred
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Already a member? Sign In