Chief Financial Officer
Sacramento, CA, USA | Robert Half International
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Job Description:78 people have viewed this job
Robert Half is partnering with a Real Estate organization in the Sacramento area that is looking to full-time a Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The ideal candidate will have experience working in the Real Estate, Asset Management, Construction or Land Development industry and be a CPA. If you are interested in hearing more details about this position, please send your resume to Lisa.Cole@roberthalf.com.
The Chief Financial Officer must have strong analytical, strategic planning and communication skills and will:
• Be responsible for taking on a leadership role in the day-to-day planning, implementing and managing of the accounting processes and will play a significant role in developing financial procedures and accounting systems
• Be operational in nature and drive a rigorous and effective business control process with an eye on profit margin expansion
• Work with the senior team to facilitate growth and expansion and apply a financial viewpoint to operational and strategic decisions
• Adapt to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities
• Oversee and mentor the accounting staff to encourage a strong and cohesive team dedicated to the goal of supporting the company’s overall objectives
• Supervise the accounting staff- including interviewing, hiring, training – planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, addressing complaints and resolving problems
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• 10+ years’ experienceas a CFO or top finanical detail oriented for a Real Estate, Land Development or Asset Management industry
• Must possess knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
• Advanced computer skills – including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
For more information regarding this position, please call Lisa Cole at 916-649-0832 and send your resume toLisa.Cole@roberthalf.com.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
Already a member? Sign In