Chief Medical Information Officer: Ambulatory
Manhasset, NY, USA | Northwell Health
Industry:Non-Profit / Social Enterprise
Job Description:66 people have viewed this job
• Doctor of Medicine Degree from medical school as recognized by the World Health Organization, required.
• Licensed and registered as a Physician in the State of New York, required.
• Post graduate training in any specialty, required.
• Minimum of seven (7) years progressively responsible experience including a minimum of three (3) years of practice experience at the attending level in ambulatory care.
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in leadership with electronic health records implementations.
• Solid written and oral communication and skills, required. Ability to work as a “change agent.”
• Demonstrated leadership experience, required.
Already a member? Sign In