Chief Nursing Officer
Newark, OH, USA | Select Medical
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:64 people have viewed this job
We are looking for valued employees who will be Champions of the Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
As the clinical leader for your facility, you will collaborate with your CEO and your Human Resources leader to tackle problems and enhance both the employee and patient experience. You will learn high standard leadership skills, work with respiratory and rehabilitation departments, and lead a highly skilled clinical team.
- Resolve staffing ratios and work with the senior nursing staff to improve the quality of care.
- Engage with your regional leaders on staffing initiatives, including leading educational programs for new graduates and re-entry nurses.
- Have fiscal responsibility to ensure that budgets are met and that costs are controlled within the hospital.
- Treat others as they would like to be treated and aim to create a supportive and engaging culture for your employees.
How you will be successful in this environment:
You are passionate about providing a superior patient and employee experience. You are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) is required, Master's Degree is preferred, as well as current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state in which you are applying.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in an administrative position.
- Evidence of active participation in continuing education in Nursing Executive Management and Health Care Administration.
- Having experience with vents, hemodynamics, critical drips, ET Tubes and wounds.
Already a member? Sign In