Chief of Staff Manager
Reston, VA, USA | Fannie Mae
Job Description:61 people have viewed this job
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
Minimum Required Experiences
• 6 years of related experience
• Technical Program or Project Management experience
• Prior experience being involved in a Software Development Life Cycle and having an understanding of challenges that may come up
• Adept at reading issues and risks
• Budget Management knowledge
• Understanding of forecasting and planning related to budget and resources
• Experience in Procurement activities
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Financial Services experience nice to have
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Finance Technology - Business Administration - Manager role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
As a valued leader on the team, you will manage the team providing overall direction with significant strategic latitude, as well as the planning, directing, or coordinating business unit operational activities with the support of your team and management.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
• Mentor and coach a team to identify needs of the business through understanding unit operations and broader enterprise context.
• Ensure coordination of stakeholders and team members to deliver strategic business initiatives.
• Encourage team members to streamline efficiencies and drive productivity.
Already a member? Sign In