Chief of Staff
New York, NY, USA | Leading HR / Recruitment Services Company
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Job Description:94 people have viewed this job
Our client is a $40B global leader in e-commerce and technology. Due to rapid expansion to the US, seeking a Chief of Staff for the President (N. America). Primary duties/responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and manage staff members
- Serve as an Executive Assistant
- Serve as social coordinator
- Represent President in various meetings and conferences
International travel required (25%)
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Graduate of top tier college/university. Masters or MBA a plus.
- 5+ years experience as an Executive Assistant or Chief of Staff
- Experience in technology or manufacturing
- Exceptional communications skills. Professional proficiency in Mandarin a plus.