Chief Operating Officer - Dnata Catering
N/A, United Arab Emirates | Leading Airlines/Aviation/Aerospace Company
Operations / Production
Job Description:92 people have viewed this job
This role will report directly into the Divisional Senior Vice President, dnata Catering.
Strategy – responsibility for developing and implementing dnata Catering’s global operations strategy
Co-ordination – ensure that dnata Catering’s network of catering units operate in a consistent manner that delivers best-in-class cost efficiency
Assurance – ensure that all our kitchens deliver work in manner that protects our staff, assets, customer and brand
Accountability – P&L responsibility for our newly established growth markets division
- Lead the operations function for dnata Catering globally and identify operational efficiencies and improvements.
- Ownership of continuous improvement of operations systems, processes and practices.
- Work closely with the DSVP to monitor and maximise the financial and operational performance based on the long term strategic objectives.
- Establish a regular reporting mechanism to ensure there is a timely and consistent monitoring of operational, safety and financial performance across each of dnata’s catering operations. Set KPIs for service performance and ensure that these KPIs are met by each business.
- Monitor monthly business performance, suggest remedial actions and define improvement initiatives.
- Develop and implement processes and an environment which will allow dnata Catering to maximise the operational synergies across the various companies.This should include an exchange of best practices and introduction of new ones.
- Lead the due diligence process (operational) and preparation of a business case that generates an adequate return on capital investment, including opening new locations.