Chief Security Architect
Palo Alto, CA, USA | SAP
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:89 people have viewed this job
Lead technical development and architecture of next generation network & security strategy
•Design and engineer security solutions for SAP's cloud infrastructure
• Conduct security reviews of infrastructure in cloud environments (Google Cloud Platform and AWS) and traditional data center model.
• Provide security expertise to find and suggest missing security controls in in cloud environments (Google Cloud Platform and AWS) and traditional data center model.
• Help audit and privacy team members regarding PCI, SOC, NIST, etc. controls mapping in cloud environments (Google Cloud Platform and AWS) and traditional data center model.
• Proven experience with Network Security
• Experience with Application Security and Secure SDLC implementation
• Experience with IAM, DLP, SIEM, and AV solutions in cloud as well as traditional data center model.
• Experience with microservices architecture
• CISSP or GCP Architect certification (preferred)
• Experience with internal and/or external penetration testing (preferred)
•Work with a global team in multiple time zones (Germany, India, United States)
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Master’s degree and 12+ years of experience in designing/securing enterprise environments
Effective organizational, multitasking and prioritization abilities with attention to detail
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a data-driven analytical approach to solving complex challenges
Experiences in architecture as a senior contributor and proven leader.
In-depth understanding of network security best practices and methodologies.
Relevant certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA