CIO - Chief Information Officer
Evansville, IN, USA | Robert Half International
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:63 people have viewed this job
Robert Half Technology is immediately interviewing well-qualified CIO's for a new position with a great client of ours located in Evansville, IN. This position will be onsite daily and provided masks in public spaces and as needed through these times. This CIO should have 10+ years' experience in Information Technology within a banking/financial environment and be up-to-day with current software and hardware solutions to provide recommendations for company growth and purchasing efforts.
1) Understands landscape of vendors in a banking environment, experience building a IT roadmap and strategic company roadmaps.
2) Vendor Management and previous experience with: Fiserv core for banking, commercial bank, document management, and NCR for use of atms, internet & mobile providers, & other very limited home grown specialized systems
3) Serve as the interface between the other CIO LOBs and IT, partnering to solve issues, review opportunities to leverage IT functionality and resolve technical issues related to business applications.
4) Establish SLA to track progress of projects and initiatives
• ROBUST Relocation Package w. $7500 in temporary living expenses
• 20% yearly bonus
• Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Life/ STD/ LTD/ etc.
• 401K Match - dollar for dollar first 4%/ next 4% is a 50% match
• PTO - 4 weeks
• Paid Holidays - 10 holidays
Manage Vendor Relationships, Vendor Agreements, Vendor Compliance, Mortgage Banking, Community Banking, Mobile Banking, Strategic Roadmaps, Technology Roadmap, Digital Technology, Executive Leadership
Already a member? Sign In