Palo Alto, CA, USA | Uniphore
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:61 people have viewed this job
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Automation. Every day, billions of conversations take place across industries — customer service, sales, HR, education and more. Whether they are human to human, human to machine or machine to machine, conversations are at the heart of everything we do, and the new currency of the enterprise.
At Uniphore, we believe companies that best understand and act on those conversations will win. We have built the most comprehensive and powerful conversational automation platform that combines conversational AI, workflow automation, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) with a business user-friendly-UX (User Experience) in a single integrated platform to transform and democratize customer experiences across industries.
We are looking for a hands-on, seasoned and passionate Chief Information Security Officer to join us at our Palo Alto Headquarters to lead, grow and guide our Information Security teams. In this role, you will develop and implement a comprehensive information security strategy for our company. You will also ensure that the IT security system adheres to regulatory requirements and analyze threats to the computer system in real-time.
- Working with all business units to determine possible risks and risk management processes; align security policies and standards to facilitate audits and ensure compliance
- Business development planning and acquiring the correct technology
- Analyzing IT security threats in real-time and mitigating these threats
- Ensuring that newly-acquired technology complies with the IT security regulations
- Planning, designing, and implementing an IT and network strategy for the company
- Managing the continuous maintenance of the IT network to ensuring optimum security levels are maintained
- Sourcing the necessary hardware and software to implement the IT strategy, and negotiating contracts
- Ensuring that no internal breaches or misuse of data take place
- Determining the cause of internal and external data breaches and instituting appropriate corrective action
- Presenting regular feedback reports on IT network security to executive leadership team and board of directors
- A minimum of seven years' experience in risk management, information security, or programming and knowledge of current legislation and regulations relevant to organizations specializing in SaaS, AI or RPA
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field; an MBA is preferable
- A minimum of five years’ experience managing global teams
- Experience with start-up companies and pre-IPO firms
- An exceptional understanding of scripting and source code programming languages, such as C#, C++, .NET, and Java
- Knowledge of information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001 and NIST
- Experience in financial forecasting and budget management
- Outstanding negotiation skills for negotiating contracts and IT support services to be rendered
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- First-rate written and verbal communication skills
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Already a member? Sign In