Client Accelerators Knowledge Manager, CFO program
Atlanta, GA, USA | Deloitte Consulting
Consulting - Strategy
Job Description:151 people have viewed this job
Deloitte Knowledge Services is currently seeking a Knowledge Manager to serve as the KM for Client Accelerators (CA) overall as well as the CFO Program. This manager position will focus on growing relationships within the CA and CFO programs, driving a knowledge strategy that aligns with US and program priorities, and advising and coordinating knowledge activities that foster a transformation toward a more robust global knowledge exchange.
Practice Area Enablement
• Develop and maintain relationships with Client Accelerators/CFO Program leads and other key stakeholders
• Serve as subject matter specialist regarding Client Accelerators/CFO Program knowledge management and practice tools, methods, content, and capabilities
• Within Client Accelerators/CFO Program area:
o Proactively engage with leadership to identify knowledge opportunities and priorities
o Develop knowledge plans that articulate KS support of the strategic priorities of the practice
o In support of identified priorities, drive the collection of strategic content such as program offerings and capabilities, expertise, and thought leadership for publication within the global knowledge platforms
o Curate assets, working with subject matter specialists to nominate the “best from the rest”
o Create and contribute to collections of internal content and external research to support strategic priorities
• Represent stakeholders and communities in broader initiatives or discussions, ensuring the practice area’s knowledge management needs are well-represented
• Assist practitioners in optimizing the use of knowledge management processes, tools and infrastructure
Intellectual Property Management
• Maintain “healthy knowledge space” by regularly reviewing age, diversity and usage of existing content and executing action plans to improve user experience (e.g., archiving, targeting content to fill gaps)
• Identify high impact knowledge created/curated in local systems (e.g., shared drives, team sites, CRM platforms, local document management systems) and ensure this knowledge is shared with practitioners in the appropriate knowledge management platforms
• Recommend data collection frameworks and tools to facilitate the development of meaningful insights that can be curated and shared with practitioners
• Engage in ongoing dialogue with “consumers” of content, including account teams, to continually improve relevance, usability, and impact
Expertise & Network Connectivity
• Ensure member firm specialists or leaders associated with the program are identified within global knowledge tools, such as DPN
• Drive people profile completion for program leaders and associated specialists
• Promote use of DPN as a tool to find program specialists to support account team needs
Knowledge Platform Optimization
• Provide guidance to practitioners based upon in-depth expertise of knowledge platforms/tools capabilities and functionality
• Enhance search optimization to ensure that practitioners can easily find relevant content
• Facilitate cross-program linkages within knowledge ecosystem so practitioners can easily tap into related content and resources
Adoption Measurement & Improvement
• Increase awareness, contribution and usage levels, including: incorporating training within specific events, driving awareness campaigns through global tools, social platforms and intranets and delivering impactful communications
• Capture knowledge success stories and testimonials to be featured in appropriate communication channels
• Lead systematic analysis of member firm practitioner adoption, usage and contribution levels and determine appropriate action to increase participation
• Consistently engage program leaders on value delivered through knowledge efforts; share relevant metrics and KPIs and provide meaningful recommendations to leadership based on this data
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
The CoRe team makes an impact by providing five fundamental services to Deloitte around the world: knowledge services, creative services, contact center, procurement, and real estate. We develop new and innovative ways to improve how services are delivered across the Deloitte organization, leveraging our global scope and strength to serve our organization across borders.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Bachelor’s degree required; relevant fields of study may include Business, Management, Information Systems, Library Sciences, Journalism and/or Communications.
Years of Experience: Candidate must have 4-6 years of relevant experience. Experience in aligned industry/business area a plus and experience in a global professional services organization preferred.
• Experience with electronic knowledge, repository management, intranets/portals, collaborative and social media tools; SharePoint experience a plus
• Experienced, independent thinker with proven project management experience; ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and stakeholders and deliver results
• Highly responsive with demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
• Demonstrated ability to present key to senior leaders
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional relationship building/relationship management skills to establish rapport, build trust and confidence, and manage customer expectations
• Collaborative, team player
• High comfort level working, managing resources, and collaborating in a virtual, global environment
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt to change; experience managing change, acting as a change agent to influence others
Already a member? Sign In