Dallas , TX, USA | Baird
Functions:Consulting - Strategy
Job Description:85 people have viewed this job
- Responsible for client onboarding coordination, which includes managing Financial Advisor(s) prospect pipeline, assisting with proposal generation, preparing new account paperwork, opening accounts, transitioning new assets to Baird and establishing an ongoing communication/client service plan.
- Partner with Baird’s Corporate Resource Groups and be knowledgeable of the services they are able to provide FAs, CAs and clients providing the best outcome for clients and the firm.
- Answers all incoming Financial Advisors' phone calls and handles as appropriate.Initiates action and advises Financial Advisor of action taken.May contact potential clients with Financial Advisor’s direction to introduce products.
- May schedule client appointments and/or conference room for appointments.
- Stay current and understand firm policy and procedures in an ever changing regulatory environment, being able to articulate the reason for certain requirements to clients as needed.
- Communicate progress updates to clients, as needed, on more complex projects.
- May manage the Social Media strategy for Financial Advisor(s)/team, including LinkedIn, FA Website, Twitter, etc.
- Maintain FA website, including periodic review calls with the provider. Prepare and present content ideas to FA.
- Maintain Client Relationship Management (CRM) system for Financial Advisor(s), as well as leverage the platform to manage the client relationship through mailings, reporting, e-mail tracking, and more, with the goal of implementing well-defined client service models.
- May organize and coordinate seminars and client events at the direction of Financial Advisor(s).Develops client lists, designs material and seminar/meeting content, coordinates PowerPoint presentations and follows through with client contact.
- Seek ways to enhance FA(s) business effectiveness and marketability.
- Develop prospecting material/ book of services offered
- Initiates and completes all transactions required to fully service client accounts i.e. paperwork, correspondence, client request fulfillment and special projects as needed
- Ensures compliance with Baird’s policies regarding correspondence, books and records requirements including trade policies, seminars, and marketing.
- May enter security orders including stocks, bonds, fixed income, options, annuities and other investment vehicle orders per Financial Advisors’ instructions or upon client’s verbal direction.
- May also provide back-up to other teams and the branch when necessary, as well as perform other duties and special projects as necessary.
- Maintain primarily electronic files and ability to retrieve the information quickly as needed.
What makes this opportunity great:
- Compelling careers working side-by-side with the best in the business.
- Fast paced environment that will enable you to grow as a professional.
- Support and flexibility to grow and be your best at work, at home, and in the community.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree or industry experience comparable to Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of prior industry and/or administrative work experience preferred.
- Series 7/63 or 7/66 or 7/63/65 licenses or willingness to attain them within 12 months of hire.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with the ability to learn and effectively navigate Baird’s Private Wealth Management technology platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including e-mail); ability to adeptly exchange ideas and information.
- Strong organizational skills -- consistent ability to prioritize work flow of self and Financial Advisors in order to achieve specific goals in a timely manner.
- Detail orientation with an emphasis on accuracy.
Already a member? Sign In