Client Success Manager - Marketing & Sales Solutions
Boston, MA, USA | McKinsey & Company
Job Description:66 people have viewed this job
You'll oversee an internal client success team - with both onshore and offshore members - that is responsible for managing a large, complex client who is leveraging multiple Periscope solutions.
In this role you will ensure the success of existing deployed solutions while also overseeing new implementations, all with a focus on maximizing business impact for your client.You will rapidly become conversant on the Periscope offerings, manage existing client relationships and support business development with new and existing clients. This involves ensuring client’s base solutions are delivered on time and accurately.
You will drive clients in their effective use of Periscope to sustainably deliver high impact. This involves engaging with client sponsors on a regular basis to discuss about how to best drive user adoption and helping them with questions they might have regarding the Solution usage or applicability, and build client capabilities.
Additionally, you'll work closely with client executives, generalist McKinsey consultants and business, product and analytic leadership to drive advanced analytic insights.You will also help ensure on time and quality delivery of new solutions by partnering closely with our solution delivery team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering/Science; MBA preferred
• 10+ years of experience with a 5+ years focused in client delivery and client management within a consulting or customer success organization supporting Retail clients
• Strong, working knowledge of how to generate impact from core merchandising levers, including Pricing, Promotions, Category Management, Assortment Optimization, etc.
• Experience working in a leadership role on large scale technology implementations or consulting engagements for Fortune 500 companies
• Superb communicator at all levels of an organization up to Executive, possesses keen listening skills
• Creative problem solver and natural entrepreneur; comfort with risk taking and ambiguity. Has both a creative and analytical mindset
• Able to incorporate business context to present and describe technical functionalities to those less-versed in technology
• Strong ability to manage resources across a matrixed organization
• Able to effectively manage multiple works streams, effectively delegating to other resources but also being able to "go deep" where needed
• Outstanding project and process management skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Highly collaborative, yet able to function well independently
• Travel expectation of 40-60%, on monthly basis
Already a member? Sign In