Cloud Architect Manager Consumer Markets
Atlanta, GA, USA | PwC
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:146 people have viewed this job
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum of Experience:
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge with leading and managing private, public or hybrid cloud environment-related Business Systems Integrations solutions, which includes the following:
- Leveraging extensive knowledge of the following areas to create and deliver cloud computing solutions to meet PwC's and the client's objectives: Enterprise Architecture, Integration Strategy and Roadmap, Service Oriented Architecture, Vendor Selection, Business Process Management, Systems Architecture and AnyShore Delivery;
- Delivering cloud based application architectures and development, integration, distributed data management, and application testing;
- Understanding hardware virtualization (servers, storage, and networks), grid computing, internet security architectures (including application and integration), protocols and standards;
- Conceptualizing, presenting and executing ideas within a tight schedule, with particular emphases on serving as a technical lead on development projects with on-shore and off-shore components, or a team lead or architect across multiple software development projects;
- Building on existing investments in virtualization, service oriented architecture, and web solutions, while leveraging mature concepts, architectures, and technologies largely borrowed from the mainframe;
- Collaborating with other technical and non-technical team members, clients, and vendors in technology neutral language to define, build, and deliver solutions; and,
- Progressing in professional IT roles of increasing responsibility from Developer to Architect and Team Lead to Program and/or Project Manager across multiple technology implementation systems.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success with utilizing the following technologies to provide architecture cloud computing and virtualization-based solutions that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Backend languages: Java, C, C++;
- Side-server scripting language: PHP, Python, Ruby;
- Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Google Apps, Rackspace Cloud, Eucalyptus and similar technology set.
Proven extensive track record of success leading and managing business development opportunities and/or engagements from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and signoff. Consistent and extensive knowledge of utilizing creative problem-solving abilities and a consistent consultancy mindset while working on, as well as proven intimate knowledge of researching problems and/or issues and developing and offering effective solutions for, clients' initiatives related to Business Systems Integrations solutions and Cloud Application Transformation.
Proven extensive ability to develop strategy; as well as write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, which includes whitepapers, studies and client briefings.
Demonstrates extensive abilities as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; participating in various staff recruitment and retention activities; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Already a member? Sign In