Cloud Configuration Eng Exec Advisor (Config Eng Exec.Adv.).
Atlanta, GA, USA | Anthem
Industry:Insurance - Health & Life
Functions:Consulting - IT
Job Description:54 people have viewed this job
Responsible for supporting all lower environments used to develop and test cloud based applications in an Agile, Dev/Ops method.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Assigns and handles customer service requests for all internal workgroups, manages and monitors cloud environments for those workgroups
• Coordinates the upgrade of cloud environments for large scale efforts and serves as group contact for major projects and initiatives
• Leads environmental build efforts for large-scale, cloud based project/release efforts.
• May perform code migrations and prepare, merge, and version code for production builds as defined by DevOps CoE
• Works with appropriate workgroup to develop SLA’s and OLA’s based on work assignments and monitors SLA’s and OLA’s to ensure internal customer satisfaction
• Participates on ad-hoc committees to support cloud based applications and Enterprise efforts
• Analyzes scope of work requests, develops work plans, leads ad-hoc assignments and internal initiatives and provides leadership and mentoring to all team members
Requires BA/BS; 10+ years of IT experience, including application development experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Multiple trade certifications and multi-platform experience is preferred. Rational Unified Process and Rational Tool Suite experience preferred. Certifications such as PMP, Six Sigma, Lean and ITIL are preferred.
Already a member? Sign In