Cloud Delivery - IT Transformation
London, United Kingdom | PA Consulting
Functions:Consulting - IT
Job Description:95 people have viewed this job
Do you want to help some of the biggest private and public sector organisations to use public cloud services to improve their businesses and do you have experience leading organisations to successfully adopt AWS, Azure or GCP offerings?
Join us as a Cloud Delivery Consultant and you’ll help IT organisations to transform, working alongside our clients to build their future IT capability supporting them as they transition their existing IT services.
As a Consultant at PA you’ll be given:
•The opportunity to participate in major transformation programmes
•The responsibility for leading workstreams and assignment teams
•The chance to affect real change in organisations through applying organisational and cultural change management techniquesPA offers a career in consulting,- a stake in our firm and an environment where individuals and ideas matter.
What we’re looking for:
•An ambitious cloud delivery manager who has a passion for solving client problems and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
• A self-motivated individual with an unwavering sense of pride in their work, who can meet the high expectations of our clients
• Demonstratable experience in successful delivery of IT capabilities using cloud technologies available across Amazon Web Services (AWS)/Microsoft Azure/Google Cloud Platform
• Experience with variety of cloud computing services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
• Experience in defining an approach for and executing the migration of workloads to a private or public IaaS provider
• Knowledge and understanding of successful hybrid IT patterns, combining on-premise IT with cloud capabilities
• An understanding of how support/operations of public-cloud based workloads are performed and incorporated into the end to end capabilities
• An appreciation of the challenges encountered as part of the transformation to delivery of functions and services using cloud