Cloud Deployment Sales Executive (Midwest)
Lincolnshire, IL, USA | Alight Solutions
Job Description:58 people have viewed this job
As a leading provider of human capital solutions, we help our clients and their people navigate the complexity of health, wealth and HR. We combine data-driven, consumer-centered technology with personalized care and service to deliver a superior customer experience. Our dedicated colleagues across 28 global centers help 23 million people and their 11 million family members simplify work and life, both now and in the future. At Alight, we are reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
Your role as a Sales Executive will include:
This sales executive role is responsible for the sales of Cloud Deployment services. The Sales Executive is responsible for creating external demand in the market for cloud deployment opportunities and positioning Alight to win the work. This role partners closely with the Workday sales team. The Sales Executive coordinates selling efforts with the client team and operates at all organization levels where the cloud deployment solution is purchased and influenced.
• Achieve individual sales goals
• Set and execute the sales strategy for assigned territory and lead the development of a sales plan
• Collect and communicate market intelligence on products/services and incorporate it into sales client planning process
• Effectively utilize lead generation team and other sales support resources at the appropriate time in the selling process
• Demonstrate strong sales strategy ability by crafting and presenting client offers and helping the team identify and navigate alternative paths to making the sale
• Provide input on pricing decisions striving to sell at the highest possible profit margin
• Maximize the use of sanctioned tools including but not limited to Salesforce.com.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
• Sales Skills – The Sales Executive should exhibit excellent skills throughout all stages of a consultative selling process, including pipeline management, strong negotiation skills and the ability to close opportunities. They should be able to sell value over price by providing deep insight about how the service will impact the client’s business.
• Subject Matter Expertise – The Sales Executive should have broad content knowledge of Human Capital Management (HCM) and Financial Management delivery and solutions. Will need to develop a thorough understanding of all Alight products and services in their portfolio.
• Relationship Management – The Sales Executive will need to build strong relationships at multiple levels in a potential client company, including the C-suite, with the goal of becoming a trusted advisor to that organization. They will also need to maintain productive, internal relationships in order to leverage those resources when necessary.
• Communication/Project Management – The Sales Executive should have the ability to manage multiple, complex sales processes at the same time. They need very strong internal and external communication skills, with the ability to listen comprehensively and deliver clear instructions and/or recommendations.
• Team Leadership – The Sales Executive should strive to be a role model for colleagues they work with closely in the organization and have an interest in the team’s success. They should be willing to proactively work together to overcome obstacles and share best practices across the team.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Advanced Degree is preferred and/or equivalent work-related experience and success.
• 7-10 years direct selling experience with demonstrated sales success with Cloud software and/or Solution Architect experience in the Cloud solutions
• Enterprise Cloud Solutions sales and/or HCM solution selling
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test.You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law.In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Already a member? Sign In