Cloud Deployment Solutions Workday Advanced Compensation Consultant
Virtual, FL, USA | Alight Solutions
Functions:Consulting - IT
Job Description:81 people have viewed this job
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
As A Cloud Deployment Solutions (CDS) Workday Advanced Compensation Consultant to Senior Consultant (multiple levels), a typical day to include the following:
Primarily responsible for ensuring timely execution of ongoing client deliverables and consulting with clients on services. Develops solutions to complex problems/projects across multiple domains or clients. May have management accountability, lead implementations and complex projects or lead parts of the requirements process, participate in client sales meetings as Subject Matter Expert.
- Responsible for actively participating in all stages of the Workday project lifecycle, from planning and design phases through testing and deployment.
- Become an expert in the Workday product suite, specializing and deepening skill set within total rewards management, (benefits, advanced compensation, talent & learning).
- Develops working relationships with other members of project team and management as well as external clients.
- Shares knowledge and information through regular communications and facilitation.
- Understands business requirements, configures the solution, develops prototype systems and assists with testing.
- Performs principal consultant duties on Workday implementations, responsible for the analysis, design, scheduling, construction and delivery of the Workday solution.
- Understands and follows Workday Implementation methodologies, using it consistently on all projects.
- Helps train and mentor new Workday resources within the organization.
- Provides the project manager with status reports and keeps them informed regarding overall project status.
- Recognizes business process inefficiencies and recommends improvements.
- Performs research on problems, separating the symptoms from the actual cause, and identifies corrective measures. Seeks opinions and feedback on alternative solutions and best practices and implements those that have been agreed upon by the team.
- Completes assignments on time and with quality and suggests opportunities for quality and process improvements.
- Understands the value of a project plan, suggests the need for resources for tasks or areas assigned, adheres to established processes and standards, monitors progress of tasks against plan and reports status to appropriate team members as it relates to project issues.
- Contributes to knowledge management capital through activities such as sharing documented lessons learned, Q&A, documented deliverables, facilitation of Workday Wednesday Workshops, and regularly posting best practices and knowledge sharing information to the Central Desktop.
- Understands the basics of client satisfaction and applies it in the process of servicing the client. Communicates client feedback to senior team members. Understands and follows internal processes in responding to client needs.
- Exchanges information with appropriate people to complete work, follows through on tasks and commitments and keeps information confidential, as warranted.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 3 to 7 years of previous consulting experience implementing Advanced Compensation within any ERP system such as Workday, SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, ADP or other SaaS software solutions
- Workday Certification will be given preference
- Ability to be effectively and actively engaged on multiple, parallel projects
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize conflicting demands with little supervision
- Demonstrates strong work ethics, setting an example for others
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Possesses sound analytical problem-solving and documentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Successful completion of the Workday HCM Services Core and Workday domain certifications or currently Workday HCM / domain Certified is a requirement of the role
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Math, Computer Science, or relevant field of study
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test.You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law.In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Alrdeady a member? Sign In