Cluster Branch Leader 1 or 2
Camp Springs, MD, USA | Suntrust Robinson Humphrey
Industry:Banking / Investment Banking
Job Description:50 people have viewed this job
Cluster Branch Leader 1 or 2 – Camp Springs and Brandywine
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
The Branch Leader has responsibility for managing all aspects of assigned Branch(es). The responsibilities include but are not limited to: Driving Branch Performance through Leading, Coaching and Managing and Business Development. Small Business Expertise and Development critical to Truist Purpose in inspiring and building better lives and communities. Ensuring compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies .Management of Human Capital including interviewing, selection, hiring, conducting performance reviews, disciplinary actions, workforce management scheduling.
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Promote positive public image in the community and instill the Purpose, Mission and Values in the team and in support of the Truist culture.
- Drive the Business Development of the branch to deliver both strong team performance as well as strong individual performance through personal productivity, in the areas of Truist strategy including but not limited to Small Business, Mass Affluent, @Work Financial Wellness, Integrated Relationship Management (IRM) partnership.
- Drive branch revenue through Small Business development and new client strategies. Drive the growth of Small Business expertise through branch routines of face to face appointments with clients, outbound calling, and prospecting as well as the growth of Mass Affluent through face to face appointments and outbound calling.
- Participation as reviewed and approved in the Market, in civic, government, professional, business, community affairs, associations and groups to prospect and develop new business through community involvement and build the Brand.
- Responsible for successfully executing on the Branch Engagement Routines by leading, growing, coaching and motivating teammates, to fulfill the Purpose Mission and Values for client's financial success and team empowerment. Proactively engage consumer and small business client base through effective outbound calling and OnUp outreach.
- Partnership with Integrated Relationship Management (IRM) and Operations partners. Partner with the Area Operations Officer to ensure compliance with bank procedures, internal controls, risk management and the Truist Code of Ethics and ensuring that all required training is successfully completed by the entire team. Proactively collaborate with all IRM and key line of business partners to Lead and promote One Team culture within branch through One Team/Business Partnerships.
- Responsible for Human Capital decisions including interviewing, selection, hiring, workforce scheduling, development planning, annual performance reviews, ratings, and performance counseling including disciplinary actions for all members of branch team.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and related training or experience
- Four years of financial services and consumer/small business expertise or equivalent experience and/or performance
- Two years of previous Branch Leadership or Management Experience
- Strong interpersonal, sales relationship and prioritization skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Must be SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act compliant within 30 days of employment in this role, including new or transfer of registration, and applicable NMLS background check
- Ability to inspire, lead and coach others
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Business, Accounting, Finance or Banking
- Graduate of Internal Leadership Development Programs
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Already a member? Sign In