Commercial Card Optimization Inside Sales Manager, VP
Dallas, TX, USA | Citi Private Bank
Job Description:82 people have viewed this job
• Originating new business by prospecting and building of sales pipeline along with our internal partners across the Corporate and Investment Bank and TTS within our existing Commercial Cards client portfolio base.
• Sales to existing Commercial Card clients via sales presentations
• Coordination of internal resources in Capabilities, Operations, Client Delivery and Product Management (P&L) to structure compelling bids that win business
• Work closely with Product organization to develop product positioning and sales materials
• Contract and Pricing negotiations
• Participate in customer roundtables and industry conferences.
• Interface with various levels of decision maker within client base
• Ability to manage complex multi-product sales presentations through deal review process
• Ability to generate cross-sell opportunities
• Clearly articulate client expectations with all partners to Product – Market and Brand Management – to communicate potential opportunities or gaps in our offering and improve our solutions.
This Commercial Card Inside Sales role provides a significant opportunity to further develop client facing skills, solution selling, as well as deal management. The commercial card sales role develops relationship management skills that can be used in broader coverage and relationship management roles within and outside TTS.
At least 5 years of sales & account management experience and at least 3 years of global commercial card experience. Strong Commercial card background across multiple product base and commercial card industry.
PowerPoint and Excel skills are required for preparation of meeting materials, very strong client facing and communication skills and well as analytic skills to developing pricing.
This role requires strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to plan and execute against strategic objectives. Core competencies include strong customer facing capabilities, commercial card industry knowledge and experience and the ability to understand the technical aspects of commercial cards as well as strong leadership and sales skills.
Alrdeady a member? Sign In