Cary, NC, USA | Xerox Learning Services
Job Description:50 people have viewed this job
Description & Requirements
About Xerox Holdings Corporation
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Support executive compensation team in managing all Xerox executive compensation programs.
- Support all aspects of the preparation of Compensation Committee meeting materials
- Support in managing end-to-end executive level job evaluations process and related analytical reporting, including compensation proposals.
- Performs specialized research studies on a range of compensation topics, as assigned
- Provide analytical support for executive compensation programs and prepare presentations for review / approval of the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Prepare the Proxy Compensation tables and assist with the CD&A for the Proxy statement.
- Develop executive compensation communications and ensures that messaging is consistent with Xerox strategies and messaging.
- Remains current on legislative changes relative to plan regulations, procedure changes, how they impact the compensation function and mandated disclosures.
- Develops effective working relationships with various internal and external resources (including legal, corporate finance, payroll, tax, benefits, etc.) to ensure that all actions, plans and programs
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent leadership skills to provide guidance and share expertise with team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong vendor management, and customer service orientation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Education: Bachelor degree required, preferably in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics.
- Certifications: CCP designation desirable.
- Prior experience in management consulting, FP&A or executive compensation is a plus
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality, particularly on sensitive matters.
Location: Preferably Norwalk / Will consider remote.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Already a member? Sign In