Luxembourg, Luxembourg | TMF Group
Functions:Legal / Compliance
Job Description:92 people have viewed this job
Compliance Officer is part of Compliance Fund Services Team, reporting to Compliance Manager. Compliance Team is responsible for depositary and transfer activities for all business lines.
- Perform on-site monitoring and testing on designated controls defined within the Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Undertake Client Due Diligence and ongoing reviews in compliance with the anti-money laundering requirements
- Support in Incident Management processes, Complaint Handling processes and Data Protection matters
- Participate in maintenance and update of Compliance related policies and procedures
- Perform periodic reporting such as Compliance and AML reports
- Provide support to other members of the Compliance team and ensure close interaction with the business
- Provide advice and training to the business
- Undertake Compliance projects and ad hoc additional tasks as assigned by the Manager
- Bachelors but preferably a Master’s degree
- Preferably a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar position or relevant experience in Luxembourg
- Audit\Compliance background desirable
- Specific knowledge about Transfer Agency, Depositary and Capital Markets
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with staff at all levels of the organisation
- Strong issue resolution skills with a focus on risk controls
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to work under pressure and to prioritise workloads
- Fluent English, both written and oral
- Dedicated to work in a fast-growing environment
- Client driven and rigorous
- Detail oriented
- Skilled in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player
- Ability to work independently and proactive “can-do” attitude, seeking out ways to improve quality of service to all stakeholders
Working at TMF Group offers
- Excellent working conditions
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
Already a member? Sign In