Content Marketing Manager
Stamford, CT, USA | Gartner Consulting
Job Description:86 people have viewed this job
About Corporate Marketing
Our Corporate Marketing team designs marketing programs to help prospective customers understand how Gartner’s insights, advice, and tools can help them achieve the mission critical priorities that drive organizational performance. The team accelerates sales activity by attracting, engaging and converting prospects through the delivery of compelling Gartner insights and experiences across the buyer journey.
- The job of the Content Marketing Manager is to create compelling content in a variety of formats to attract prospective clients and further their engagement with Gartner marketing and sales programs. Our popular “Smarter With Gartner” site is just one example of the channels through which we promote Gartner thought leadership on our clients’ mission critical priorities. This role reports to Associate Director of Content Marketing, with objectives aligned to contribute to Corporate Marketing’s efforts to accelerate new business growth and increase awareness and understanding of the Gartner brand.
What You Will do:
- Collaborate with corporate & conferences marketing and research & advisory partners to understand our clients’ mindset and mission critical priorities, and to create compelling content driven by our insights and tools.
- Maintain in all communications a distinctive voice that adheres to Gartner brand standards and helps bring the brand to life across media and channels.
- Develop original content in various formats, including articles, infographics, videos, quizzes, presentations, eBooks and multimedia to drive client journeys through the buying cycle.
- Develop content marketing strategies and action plans to support corporate marketing campaigns for distinct personas and buyer journeys related to specific business roles such as marketing, sales, and HR.
- Develop, write and produce a high volume of quality content including 5-8 Smarter with Gartner articles and infographics per month and an ongoing stream of eBook and/or larger content assets that distill key business and technology concepts into understandable terms to publish across media.
- Collaborate with the Gartner creative center of excellence to create engaging content assets (imagery, infographics, data visualization, video, etc) for use in publishing.
- Analyze content performance and adapt editorial calendar and strategy based on results.
- Publish content directly via content marketing platform into NewsCred content marketing platform.
- Implement best-in-class SEO.
- Create content updates and social promotions.
What You Will Need:
- Experience creating and distributing valuable, relevant, research-based business and/or technology content designed to attract and retain prospective clients and, ultimately, to drive a profitable conversion of prospects into clients.
- Thorough understanding of marketing buyer journeys and the interaction of marketing and sales enablement
- Minimum 5 years writing and creating B2B content, preferably on corporate support functions, such as finance, compliance, sales, marketing or HR, for a publication or brand
- Experience developing a variety of content assets including infographics, video, quizzes, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree, Journalism or Communications Major preferred
- Superb editing skills
- Knowledge of SEO tools and best practices
- Experience with WordPress, content marketing platforms and/or blogging and content management platforms
- Passion for technology and business
- The ideal candidate will be:
- Strategic – applies strong business acumen and decision-making skills
- Creative – design, deliver and manage new processes/campaigns/content types to impact the business in a positive manner
- Collaborative – achieve meaningful progress working with others inside and outside the Marketing department
- Eager – a strong desire to positively impact the customer experience
- Responsible – make decisions and independently manage projects
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and solid work ethic
- Highly organized with excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to balance multiple demands and thrive in a collaborative environment
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Already a member? Sign In