Continuous Improvement Manager
Collegeville, PA, USA | Ametek
Industry:Manufacturing (Light Industry / Consumer-Oriented)
Functions:Operations / Production
Job Description:72 people have viewed this job
The Continuous Improvement Manager is accountable for fostering a culture of sustainable change through the creation and cultural adoption of LEAN methodology. Implementing reliable and sustainable solutions which continuously improve manufacturing performance, process control, product yields and cost control. The role is wide ranging and will include projects across the organization.
1. Lead and engage employees in the safety strategy and develop a zero-incident culture.
2. Lead and engage employees in the development of a lean culture through communicating, training and knowledge transfer.
3. Support efforts to identify and eliminate unnecessary complexities within business processes.
4. Lead change teams to implement improvement projects.
5. Review and modify processes in a controlled manner, using improvement tools to ensure any changes are effective and sustainable.
6. Drive change using staff interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, and business process mapping.
7. Developing staff to reach their maximum potential through review processes.
8. Ensure all legal compliance standards are maintained.
9. Participate in the operations management team.
1. A bachelors degree in a technical subject or significant previous experience within a Continuous Improvement Management role.
2. Six sigma black belt qualification.
3. Statistical Process Control experience.
4. Good operations knowledge of PC applications. [Typically, Microsoft office suite]
5. Significant experience in lean manufacturing.
6. Experience with ISO 9001 / BS EN 9100.
7. Experience with APQP / NPI / PPAP / FAIR.
8. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Already a member? Sign In