Contract Analyst - Enterprise Market Data
Chicago, IL, USA | Northern Trust
Functions:Accounting / Control
Job Description:86 people have viewed this job
Act as the guardian of the contract module in FITS, improve data quality, data cleanliness and standardization
• Drive the continual maturity of the Contract Administrator role
• Constantly iterates and improves processes across MD Contract Management to maximize efficiencies
• Provide critical thinking on integrating best practices around Contract Management
• Strategize on how to comply with new contract requirements and streamline new processes
• Ensures all functionality is being fully leveraged and optimized in the FITS Contract Module
• Facilitate contract and pricing implementation, monitoring, compliance and analysis
• Support the contract renewal management and contracting initiatives
• Develop and present performance report metrics for contractual obligation tracking for Strategic Sourcing and MD Management
• Track contract flow, renewals, termination dates and key contract milestones to provide management with updates and reports
• Maintain detailed and organized files
• Manage the data input and accuracy of documents in the contract module of FITS
• Update, maintain and attach electronic files and data points in FITS and close-out records for contracts that are terminating
• Establish and maintain relationship with key partners in sourcing and the business units
• Train partners on viewing contracts in FITS
• Visit vendor portals or engage vendors directly for validation of open and active agreements
• Responsible for creation and maintenance of documentation on the contract management processes, policy and procedures internally and in the system
• Maintain an accurate database for an audited file for each contract which will include original contract, amendments, SOWs, NDAs, schedules, etc. to mitigate risk
• Displays planning and proactive follow up skills with all partners and vendor interactions
• Monthly, Quarterly and Annual inventory reporting to immediate manager and business partners as required from the FITS database
Experience should include:
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related business school equivalent or a Paralegal Certification
• Three to five years of experience in the financial services industry or Paralegal position
• Excellent knowledge of FITS inventory system or similar and market data access control systems
• Prior experience working in fast-pace, high demand environment
• Exhibits strong time management skills and sets priorities
• Capacity to handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously
• Solid written and oral communication skills
About Northern Trust: Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us: As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies.
Build your career with us and apply today.
Already a member? Sign In