Corporate Banking Credit Portfolio Manager - Securities Industry and Investment Management
New York City, NY, USA | U.S. Bank Wealth Management
Industry:Banking / Investment Banking
Functions:Financial Services Professional
Job Description:82 people have viewed this job
The Portfolio Manager partners with Relationship Manager(s) to successfully manage a portfolio of Corporate Banking credit relationships. These relationships are typically other financial institutions operating on either/both the buy and sell side.
underwriting various types of credit account exposure for securities industry and/or investment management clients
managing an assigned credit portfolio
managing credit risk and responding to prospect or customer credit questions
conducting due diligence on assigned portfolio of relationships.
Secondarily, provides customer service, participates in joint sales calls with Relationship Manager(s), identifies cross-sell opportunities and contributes to internal presentations about portfolio quality, statistics and trends.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of commercial lending experience with exposure to commercial credit deals
- Assessing clients who operate on the buy or sell side
- Extensive knowledge of corporate lending and credit standards, policies, procedures and products
- Excellent relationship management and business development skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed negotiation and networking ability