Corporate Communications Manager
New York City, NY, USA | ByteDance
Industry:Computer Hardware / Consumer Electronics
PR & Communications
Job Description:129 people have viewed this job
- Work with reporters on incoming inquiries.
- Develop and execute communications plans, including pitching media.
- Manage team work flow and make sure that information is being coordinated across different offices.
- Manage internal resources including project flows and information about reporter relationships.
- Work on internal communications with business teams.
- 4 to 7 years of working experience; experience with fast-moving companies, such as those in the internet space, a plus
- Experience in communications, media, PR or related preferred.
- Agency experience a plus.
- Crisis communications experience a plus.
- Open to either NY or LA for the right opportunity.
Already a member? Sign In